How To Carve A Lucrative Career After You Complete Your B.Com?
Career Opportunities After B.Com
Do you spend your nights wondering about what you’ll do after a B.Com degree? You’re not alone. With a plethora of possibilities but little or no guidance, it is understandable for a B.Com graduate to feel lost.
This post is for you if you have finished the B.Com course and are still unsure about your next step. We’re going to go through a list of courses and occupations following B.Com that you may pursue for a prosperous future.
What Is B.Com?
Undergraduate students seeking education and skill training in business concepts and management go for the Bachelor of Commerce degree in universities in India and worldwide. Costing, accounting, law, taxes, economics, finance, human resources, and marketing are all important fields of study in addition to company organisation and management. The course curriculum includes core knowledge in mathematics, business statistics and business information systems.
The goal of B.Com courses is to give students a broad knowledge base in business-related courses and to develop their abilities and create competence in specialised business sectors. The Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree is an intermediate, specialised curriculum that serves as a bridge between undergraduate and postgraduate commerce degrees.
Which Course Is More Valuable After A B.Com: MBA or M.Cоm?
Both MBA and M.Cоm are excellent postgraduate options for any commerce graduate. However, these courses vary in a variety of ways, including the region of focus. MBA is a professional programme that focuses on preparing students for management positions in important business areas. M.Cоm entails an in-depth study of disciplines such as finance, taxation and accounting. Its primary goal is to improve theoretical understanding. MBA is generally accepted in both Indian and global markets, while M.Cоm is recognised in India but not in global markets. Both courses have their own set of benefits. You may choose the right option based on your career objectives.
Career After B.Com Graduation
The primary purpose of pursuing a mainstream curriculum after high school is to improve one’s employment. You have access to a wide range of feasible choices, any one of which would not only assist you in securing lucrative jobs with decent compensation but also ensure your safety in a world where job insecurity is rampant. Additional courses after B.Com are more than just an addition to your academic portfolio; you should consider enrolling yourself in one of the following desirable courses after a B.Com degree.
Career options after B.Com are almost limitless. Let’s take a look:
- Chartered Accountancy Professional Courses: Though challenging, chartered accounting is an ideal career after a B.Com degree. As a chartered accountant, you must be proficient in accounting, business planning, auditing, taxes and budgeting since you will be managing the finances of a corporate organisation.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Following B.Com, this is one of the most popular professional degrees. The course format focuses on actually teaching students organisational concepts and business administration and management principles. A world of potential opens up after earning an MBA, especially if you enrol in a highly competitive programme at a prestigious university. The course will last two years. An MBA programme provides you with a unique understanding of any industry and lets you build specialised competence by offering hands-on training.
- Master of Соmmerсe (M.Соm): Those who want to pursue a career in academia, for instance as market researchers, lecturers, economists, or analysts, can consider enrolling in a two-year master’s degree in commerce after completing their B.Com.
- Соmраny Seсretаry (СS): A company secretary is in charge of submitting a business’s annual returns and financial statements, and ensuring that the firm conforms with company rules. They are knowledgeable about the stock market and advise companies on how to manage their stocks and dividends.
Sunstone is a major higher education services company that collaborates with academic institutions to help students gain employable skills. Sunstone provides career-focused training interventions to undergraduate and postgraduate students at over 40 universities in over 30 locations. Sunstone’s training programmes are industry-endorsed and designed to improve employability. These programmes are intended for hybrid delivery, with an emphasis on soft skills and personality development that is unequalled. Sunstone’s primary goal is to give students a comprehensive educational experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is your career scope after B.Com?
When compared to other degrees, the B.Com degree and short-term courses after the B.Com list have a broad domain, and B.Com degree holders may work in a variety of industries such as accounting, marketing, investment banking, and consultancies, capital management, and so on.
- Which job is best after B.Com?
You may apply for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tests. The IBPS administers two main examinations. These tests are known as IBPS Bank PO and IBPS Clerk. To apply for both tests, candidates must be graduates.
- Which type of B.Com has the highest salary?
Economics is a common concentration among B.Com students. Economics ties in well with the B.Com programme since it covers numerous financial themes. B.Com graduates concentrating in Economics earn an average annual income of INR 6.3 Lakh.
Know about joe bidon and how he led his presidential campaign to one of the biggest victory for America.